Account Manager - Full Time Contract, Bermuda
WeHealth is a Public Benefit Corporation founded at the intersection of public health, technology and design. We take a human-first approach to ensure that our technology is safe, private, and anonymous. We build and foster decentralized technology to prevent and control the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19 securely and anonymously, i.e. without sharing any personal information, to protect individual privacy.
WeHealth seeks a well-rounded and highly motivated Account Manager to support our customers by providing stellar service. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for streamlining systems, highly organized and interested in public health. They will have experience in a role where they were customer facing (internal/external), had to pivot frequently to manage competing priorities and utilized strong correspondence skills.
This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for an early-stage, mission-driven technology company in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment, and have an immediate impact.
About the Product
You can see more about the app here.
About the RoleWe are looking for an Account Manager to develop and maintain long term relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. Naturally a “people person”, this will be accomplished by utilizing a hybrid of soft and hard skills required to master technology and manage customer relationships. If you are driven to uncover the root cause of a problem, able to quickly analyze potential solutions and make clear and informed recommendations, consider joining the WeHealth team!
- Gain and maintain in-depth knowledge of the WeHealth Bermuda app and the platform around it
- Support and keep an open line of communication with the Head of Customer Success
- First contact for support tickets
- Relationship management
- Treat every task with care and precision
- See projects through to the end by staying focused and consistent
- Care about the customer and their success by providing a superior customer experience
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience for an ideal candidate
- 3+ years of supporting organizations, tech or healthcare industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions, make last-minute decisions or evaluate and develop methods and strategies for completing tasks and projects.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, dependability, and a desire to learn, collaborate with others and move fast to drive results
- Fluency in Box and Asana and easily learns and utilizes new and unfamiliar software and technology
- Strong time management, communication, organizational, and writing skills
- Aptitude for interpersonal rapport building and working collaboratively with others
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines independently or in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize across short-term and long-term goals
This role will be based in Bermuda.
This is a contract position and the compensation is $4,000/month.
This position is needed immediately. This is one of the most critical roles that we need to fill in order to help service governments and organizations that need these services.
We respect your time, so we’ve kept it simple to just a resume and a cover letter. For the cover letter, bullet points are fine. It’s just useful to have context when reviewing applications.
It is the policy of WeHealth to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, religion, age, gender, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, disability or AIDS/HIV status, medical conditions, gender identity, or status as a Vietnam-Era veteran. These categories specifically include status as a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning person.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
We pride ourselves in being a mission-driven, purpose-led organization and a group of dedicated individuals who care about social good and public health impact. We care about each other and about the world, and it shows in how we interact with each other and our customers and in all the decisions we make. While our organization arose out of the pandemic and is focused on addressing the COVID-19 crisis-, our goal is to create a culture of stability, assurance, trust, resilience, and a sense of calm within our organization and everyone we work with. We believe in work-life balance, taking weekends off, avoiding burnout and making sure everyone finds meaning and sustainability in what we do. Our mission is to address global health challenges through technology and human-centered design, to prevent disease and promote health, and it all starts with taking care of ourselves 😀.