Executive Assistant - Part Time, Remote
WeHealth seeks a well-rounded and highly motivated Executive Assistant to support our global growth by supporting our CEO and other leaders. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for streamlining systems, highly organized and interested in public health. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for an early-stage, mission-driven technology company in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment, and have an immediate impact. The role will most likely change over time, including becoming full-time. The ideal candidate will have experience in a role where holding information confidentially is critical, multiple requests are prioritized and has a keen sense of anticipating what might be needed for the leaders to be successful -- such as the thoughtful scheduling of meetings or responding to requests proactively.
About the Role• Help identify and create processes around repeating tasks
• Manage organizational tools: Asana, Box, Hubspot, Docusign and keep the operating system running
• Scheduling and managing CEO’s calendar
• Tackling general administrative tasks
• Provisioning tasks - order laptops, devices, etc
• Assist with onboarding new employees
• Assist with knowledge management [filing, crafting templates, tracking critical operations] so information can be found quickly
Required Skills• 3+ years of supporting organizations, tech or healthcare industry is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions, make last-minute decisions or evaluate and develop methods and strategies for completing tasks and projects. Skilled in bringing forward well-thought out ideas or processes that make a powerful impact
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, dependability, and a desire to learn, collaborate with others and move fast to drive results
• Fluency in Box and Asana and easily learns and utilizes new and unfamiliar software and technology along with technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to IT support and troubleshooting
• Strong time management, organizational and writing skills
• Aptitude for interpersonal rapport building and working collaboratively with others
The cash compensation is at the level of early-state startups (in the range of $50-80k a year, prorated for part-time), enough to cover expenses and to make work sustainable. We also offer very generous equity and very good health care and other benefits.
This position is needed immediately as it's one of the most critical roles that we need to fill in order to help service governments and organizations that need these services.
We respect your time, so we’ve kept it simple to just a resume and a cover letter. For the cover letter, bullet points are fine. It’s just useful to have context when reviewing applications.
It is the policy of WeHealth to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, religion, age, gender, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, disability or AIDS/HIV status, medical conditions, gender identity, or status as a Vietnam-Era veteran. These categories specifically include status as a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning person.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
We pride ourselves in being a mission-driven, purpose-led organization and a group of dedicated individuals who care about social good and public health impact. We care about each other and about the world, and it shows in how we interact with each other and our customers and in all the decisions we make. While our organization arose out of the pandemic and is focused on addressing the COVID-19 crisis-, our goal is to create a culture of stability, assurance, trust, resilience, and a sense of calm within our organization and everyone we work with. We believe in work-life balance, taking weekends off, avoiding burnout and making sure everyone finds meaning and sustainability in what we do. Our mission is to address global health challenges through technology and human-centered design, to prevent disease and promote health, and it all starts with taking care of ourselves 😀.