Marketing Manager - Full Time, Remote
WeHealth seeks a well-rounded and highly motivated Marketing Manager to support our global growth by helping us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for marketing, technology, and public health. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for an early-stage, mission-driven technology company in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment, and have an immediate impact. The role will most likely change over time, including strategy on assessing and developing future products.
About the Role
Digital Content Marketing (50%)
- Drive awareness for WeHealth by writing and editing engaging, high-quality copy with the ability to adapt to varying personas and content formats (e.g. blog content, landing pages, web, social media, etc.)
- Listen to news and online conversation to map out, evolve, and optimize content topics
- Create and adhere to an editorial calendar and consistent publishing schedule
- Ensure all content promotion activities are coordinated across channels including social and email
- Work with designer to create and update web pages in Hubspot CMS
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Write and manage outbound email newsletter production
- Support webinar and online events through consistent promotion
Social Media / Community Management (25%)
- Build and manage WeHealth’s social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content to help educate our audience and support marketing goals
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, industry, and current events from our partners, press, and influencers
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media performance
Product & Sales Marketing (25%)
- Create marketing materials to support product launches and other go-to-market needs
- Manage development of best in class marketing collateral (i.e., pitch decks, videos, one pagers, website content, etc.)
- Manage and grow online reviews from current users and work with the customer success team to increase review responses
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2G or B2B organizations. Experience within the healthcare / digital health industry is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, dependability, and a desire to learn, collaborate with others and move fast to drive results
- Experience with Hubspot or other email marketing / marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency in web analytics (Google Analytics), SEO and keyword tools.
- Creative / Design / Copy-writing
- Strong project management skills; experience with Asana a plus
- Experience with Figma, Canva or other design programs a plus
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
The cash compensation is at the level of early-state startups (in the range of $50-80k a year), enough to cover expenses and to make work sustainable. We also offer very generous equity and very good health care and other benefits.
This position is needed immediately as it's one of the most critical roles that we need to fill in order to help service governments and organizations that need these services.
We respect your time, so we’ve kept it simple to just a resume and a cover letter. For the cover letter, bullet points are fine. It’s just useful to have context when reviewing applications.
It is the policy of WeHealth to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, religion, age, gender, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, disability or AIDS/HIV status, medical conditions, gender identity, or status as a Vietnam-Era veteran. These categories specifically include status as a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning person.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
We pride ourselves in being a mission-driven, purpose-led organization and a group of dedicated individuals who care about social good and public health impact. We care about each other and about the world, and it shows in how we interact with each other and our customers and in all the decisions we make. While our organization arose out of the pandemic and is focused on addressing the COVID-19 crisis-, our goal is to create a culture of stability, assurance, trust, resilience, and a sense of calm within our organization and everyone we work with. We believe in work-life balance, taking weekends off, avoiding burnout and making sure everyone finds meaning and sustainability in what we do. Our mission is to address global health challenges through technology and human-centered design, to prevent disease and promote health, and it all starts with taking care of ourselves 😀.